Recipe by: Simone Lee
Source: Family Recipe
- 3 avocados
- 2 green lime, juiced
- ½ bunch green onion or chives, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro (Chinese parsley or coriander), chopped
- 1/2 Tsp cumin
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- Cut the avocados into halves. Remove the seeds, and scoop out the pulp into a small bowl.
- Use a fork to mash the avocado.
- Stir in lime juice, onion, cumin and salt. Taste and adjust the seasonings to your taste
- Cover the guacamole with cling wrap, making sure that the wrap touches the surface of the guacamole. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Download PDF version here: tex-mex-guacamole-simone-lee