Recipe by: Tania Nicaise
Source: Family recipe
- 250 ml whole milk
- 250 ml whipping cream
- ½ vanilla pod, halved
- 70 g sugar
- 2 1/3 gelatin leaves
- 300 g mix of berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries)
- 60 g sugar
- Heat the milk, cream and the vanilla pod in a saucepan until boiling point. Turn off the heat and infuse for 15 minutes. Reheat with the sugar till warm.
- Meanwhile, put the gelatin leaves in a little cold water in order to soften.
- Add in the warm milk mixture and mix well to dissolve.
- Pour the cream in small glasses and put in the fridge for at least 3h.
- In a pan, mix sugar with the berries and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve the panna cotta with cold cooked berries on top.
Download PDF version here: tania-nicaise-panna-cotta-cooked-berries