Recipe by: Vanita Aksekar
Source: Family Recipe
- 500 – 600 g of chicken mince
- 1 medium red onion (finely chopped)
- 2 Tbs of finely chopped mint leaves
- 4 Tbs of chopped coriander leaves
- 2 Tbs of ginger garlic and gareen chilli paste
- 1 Tbs of lemon juice
- 2 Tbs from packet of chicken shammi kebab ready mix
- 2 Tbs of melted butter
- Combine chicken mince, onion, coriander leaves, mint leaves, garlic, green chilli paste, lemon juice, shammi kebab mix and butter.
- Heat a non-stick grill pan. Add some oil and heat it.
- Wet your hands and take a little chicken mixture and spread it around 2 satay sticks.
- Press firmly and place the sheikh kebabs on the grill pan.
- Cook and keep turning from time to time on medium heat so that they cook evenly all around.
- Onced cood, remove from pan and cool for a few minutes. It slides out easily from the satay sticks.
- Cut into bite size pieces and serve.
Download PDF version here: indian-chicken-sheekh-kebabs-vanita-aksekar