Recipe by: Simone Lee
Source: Family recipe
Serves: 6 – 8
- 3-4 eggs
- ¼ cup vegetable oil (or olive oil)
- 1/3 cup water
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups tapioca starch
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- Grated mozzarella cheese to top
- Preheat oven to 185C.
- Grease and flour a cake mold (better one with the hole on the middle).
- Put all ingredients into the blender. Blend until well mixed.
- Pour mix into greased and floured cake pan. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Note: The cake will grow a lot but it will deflate a little when out of the oven. The consistency is very chewy.
Download PDF version here: brazilian-bolo-de-polvilho-doce-simone-lee