Recipe by: Chan Kar Mun
Source: Family Recipe
Serves: 6 – 8
- 750 g pork bone with meat attached (pork soft bones are the best for collegan and pork rib are fine)
- 200 g (1 segment of) cleaned and scrubbed lotus roots
- 1 potato (or several if it’s baby potatoes)
- 1 carrot (medium)
- 300 g mushroom
- 300 g ikan billis
- 300 g wolf berries
- 1 onion
- 2 ginger slices
- 2 Tbsp rice wine
- 1 tsp soy sauce (optional)
- 2 cloves of black garlic (optional)
- Soak the mushroom, wolf berries, dates and ikan billis for about 20 mins.
- Cut lotus roots and onions into slices. Cut carrots and potatoes into bite size portion. Add all the ingredients to the pressure cooker pot.
- Add pork soft bone to the pressure cooker pot. Add water to the pot.
- Add ginger, rice wine, black garlic and soy sauce.
- Add the mushroom, wolf berries, dates and ikan billis which have been soaked for .
- Bring to a boil (about 20-25 mins on pressure cooker). Turn off heat, release steam. Serve.
Download PDF version here: sauteed-onions-with-broccoli-and-carrots-kar-mun-chan