Recipe by: Chan Kar Mun
Source: Family Recipe
Serves: 6 – 8
- 500 g broccoli
- 2 brown onions
- 1 carrot
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of pepper
- 6 cloves of garlic chopped
- Sliced up the onions, carrots and cut the broccoli into bite size.
- Heat up oil/butter in the sautee pan
- Put the onions into the pan, add the salt and pepper and saute till brown
- Saute the carrots and garlic
- Add in the broccoli, stir a bit and add in about half a cup of water, stir a bit for the water to come to boil. Cover with lid and lower the temp.
- When the broccoli turns deep green, it’s ready to serve
Download PDF version here: sauteed-onions-with-broccoli-and-carrots-kar-mun-chan