Recipe by: Daphne Schieveen
- 250 ml of whipping cream
- 100 gram of fine sugar
- 250 ml of yoghurt
- 12 syrup waffles (small) *stroopwafels
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- Whisk in a bowl the whipping cream till it becomes stiff
- Mix the sugar and yoghurt through the stiff cream
- Cut 8 syrup waffles into small pieces and mix this together with the cinnamon into the mixture
- Put sealing wrap in a baking mold (must be suitable for the freezer) and put the mixture in a mold.
- Cover with plastic wrap and put for at least 6 hours in the freezer.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
- Take the parfait out of the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- Put the remainder of the syrup waffles on a baking sheet and preheat 2-3 minutes in the oven.
- Slice the parfait, accompany each slice with the hot syrup waffles and cinnamon.
Download PDF version here:dutch-syrup-waffle-parfait-daphne-schieveen