Recipe by: Cristina Rebabo-Aracil
Source: Family recipe
- 4 Potatoes (medium)
- 1/2 Carrot (big one)
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1 can tuna (preferably flakes in olive oil)
- 100 g green peas
- 6-10 stalks white asparagus
- 10-15 green olives (sliced)
- 4 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2-3 Tbsp Capers
- Boil the potatoes, carrot and eggs and remove the skin.
- Dice the carrot and the potatoes . Remove the yolk of the egg and dice the egg whites as well. Put into a bowl then, add the peas, olives and the capers. Reserve some for decoration.
- Add the tuna and 3 Tbsp of mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Grill the bell pepper and slice it lengthwise. Set aside.
- Put the mixture into a serving bowl and level it. Put 1 Tbsp of mayonnaise on top of it and brush it evenly on the surface of the mixture.
- Use the bell pepper, asparagus and olives as decoration.
- Add some color to the top by grating reserved egg yolk on it.
- Cover with aluminum foil and leave it in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.
Download PDF version here: spanish-ensaladilla-rusa-cristina-rebano-aracil