Recipe by: Ng Geok Lan
Serves: 6 – 8
- 200 g Kai Lan
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil
- 2-3 slices of ginger
- 4 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp Chinese rice wine
- In a pot of water, add 1 Tbsp oil and 1 tsp salt. Bring to a boil.
- Wash Kai Lan. Blanch Kai Lan in hot water.
- Drain Kai Lan before putting vegetable on the plate.
- In a sauce pan, heat oil and sautéed ginger slices. Add oyster sauce and wine
- Pour oyster sauce over Kai Lan
Download PDF version here: singaporean-kai-lan-with-oyster-sauce-ng-geok-lan