Recipe by: Caterina Ciuffetelli
Source: Family recipe
- 10 thin slices of white bread
- 2 large tomatoes
- 2-3 garlic cloves (optional)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Fresh basil leaves
- Dried oregano
- Salt to taste
- Slice your tomatoes in a bowl and season with salt, olive oil, basil, oregano and salt. Set aside.
- Toast your bread inside your oven or in the toaster. Optional: spread some garlic on top of the hot, toasted bread.
- Add the tomatoes on top of your bread and sprinkle with some extra salt and extra olive oil.
- Serve immediately.
Download PDF version here:italian-tomato-bruschetta-caterina-ciuffetelli