Recipe by: Caterina Ciuffetelli
Source: Family recipe
Serves: 4 – 5
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 onion
- 1 zucchini
- 150 g shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 2 to 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small glass of white wine or 3 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2-3 sprigs of flat-leave parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pasta of your choice (400-500g)
- In a pan, add the olive oil, chopped garlic and onion. Cook until tender.
- Add the zucchini cut in small cubes cook till tender.
- Add the shrimps and season with salt, pepper and parsley.
- Add the glass of white wine (or alternatively heavy whipping cream).
- Cook the pasta according to instructions in the package and drain.
- Mix the cooked vegetables with the pasta.
- Serve hot.
Download PDF version here: italian-shrimp-and-zucchini-pasta-caterina-ciuffetelli-picture-from-web