Recipe by: Christiane Krink
Source: Internet Recipe Source Unknown
Serves: enough for a good party
- 120 g Plain Flour
- 130 g Semolina (common wheat)
- 60 g Coconut Flakes
- 1 Pack Baking Powder
- 160 g Sugar
- 6 Eggs
- 300 g Plain Yoghurt (low fat)
- 1 Pack Vanilla Sugar or 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch of Salt
- 230 ml vegetable oil
- 150 g Rasperries, frozen
- Prepare the Baking Forms and preheat the oven 150 degrees with Fan
- Mix flour with baking powder, semolina, coconut flakes and stay aside
- Mix in a seperate bowl Eggs with salt, sugar and vanilla sugar until creamy
- Mix Oil and Yoghurt in a separate bowl and give it to the eggs, mix.
- Add the Flour and mix it very short.
- Add the raspberries and mix it very soft
- Fill it into the baking forms and put it into the oven. The size of the baking form designates the time in the oven. If you use one baking form for the whole dough, bake it for 50 minutes. If you have small baking forms (smaller than normal Muffins), bake it for 20 minutes.
- Check the dough with a wooden stick if it’s done. When the dough stick on the wooden stick, you have to bake it longer.
- Cool down in the baking form. If they stick o the baking form and you can’t remove it, take a wet kitchen towel (with cold water) and cover the baking form with the towel for 10 minutes.
Download PDF version here: german-himbeer-kokos-gugl-christiane-krink