Recipe by: Viktoriya Peries
Source: Family Recipe
- 250 grams Butter, soft
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla, essence
- 3 Eggs
- 330 grams Self Raising Flour
- 180 ml Milk, at room temperature
- 275 grams fine Sugar
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade.
- Add the sugar to the butter and beat with a fork.
- Don’t make it too fluffy for the butter cake.
- Break the eggs in a bowl and beat it till mixed. Add the eggs to the butter and sugar slowly.
- Alternate the flour and milk and continue mixing with a fork till mixed well.
- Butter Bundt pan and add the batter.
- Bake at 180°C for 1 hour.
- Drizzle with icing sugar.
Download PDF version here: viktoriya-peries-butter-cake