Recipe by: Claire Ohsato
Source: Recipe modified from http://www.cookpad.com
Serves: 8 – 10 pax
- 200 ml milk
- 200 ml whipping cream
- 60gm sugar
- 2 tsp gelatin
- 2 Tbsp matcha powder
- 4 Tbsp hot water
- In a small bowl, whisk together the matcha and hot water.
- In a saucepan, warm milk and sugar. Continue cooking until sugar melts without letting it boil.
- Turn off the heat, add matcha and gelatin and mix them well.
- Cool down until room temperature.
- In a bowl, whip the cream till it becomes stiff
- Add the milk mixture little by little. Whisk gently.
- Pour into cups and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
Download PDF version here: japanese-matcha-mousse-claire-ohsato