Recipe by: Claire Ohsato
Source: Family recipe
Serves: 6 – 8
- 700gm chicken wings
- 2 garlic cloves (Sliced)
- 50ml water
- 6 Tbsp soy sauce
- 6 Tbsp vinegar
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp Sunflower oil
- Dry the wings with paper towels.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the garlic. Fry it until you can smell the garlic but make sure it is not burned
- Add the wings and fry each side until golden brown.
- Add water, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar.
- Simmer for 20minutes, and let them stand for around 10-15minutes
Download PDF version here: japanese-garlic-sour-chicken-claire-ohsato