Recipe by: Sherin Ismail
Source: Family recipe
Serves: 4 – 6 persons
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup of Falafel mixture
- 2 spring onions finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 1 medium tomato Finely chopped
- 1 finely chopped green chili
- ¼ – ½ tsp. Black pepper
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Baking powder
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Mozzarella cheese (optional)
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds (for topping)
- Beat eggs well and then add salt, pepper and falafel mixture.
- Stir well then add the tomato, spring onion, parsley, chili and cheese and stir again.
- In a round pan add olive oil and then the mixture and add sesame seeds on the top.
- Bake in a preheated oven (180°C) for 10 minutes. You could also cook it in a pan
Download PDF version here: egyptian-falafel-omelet-sherin-ismail