Recipe by: Violetta Rusinovich
Source: Family Recipe
Serves: 6 – 8
- 1 cup of semolina
- ½ – ¾ cup of sugar
- 1½ cup of butter milk (better kefir), room temperature
- 1 egg, room temperature
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 5-6 drops lemon juice
- 20gr butter
- Heat oven to 180-190 degree.
- Add butter milk (kefir) to semolina. Mix well and let it soak for 40-60 min.
- Mix egg with sugar. Add the semolina with butter milk mix.
- In a spoon, mix the baking soda with lemon juice. Once it fizzes add it to the mixture.
- Butter the baking form and fill with mixture.
- Bake for 20-30 min
Download PDF version here: russian-mannik_violetta-rusinovich