Recipe by: Crystal Vasquez
Source: Family Recipe
- 6 Tomatillos (Green tomato)
- 8 Arbol chillies
- 2 Serrano chillies (optional)
- 1 Garlic
- ¼ onion
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Salt to taste
- Coriander to taste.
- Boil the green tomatoes in salted water to cover until just tender, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add the chillies and boil for another 3 minutes.
- Place the green tomatoes and chillies in a blender with the onion and garlic. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Put it in a pan with oil, salt and fry for 3 min.
- Serve in a ball and add the shopped coriander.
- Refer to the Mexican Tacos recipe
Download PDF version here: mexican-tomatillo-salsa-crystal-vasquez