Recipe by: Crystal Vasquez
Source: Family Recipe
Serves: 8 – 10
- 1 cup of dried hibiscus flowers
- 4 cups of boiling water
- 4 cups cold water
- ½ cup of sugar (optional)
- 1 lemon of garnish.
- Bring the 4 cups of water to boil, add the hibiscus and let boil together for 20 min.
- Let the Hibiscus steep in hot water for a further 20 min.
- Drain with colander into pitcher and add 4 cups of chilled water and ice. You can add sugar or sweetener of your choice.
Download PDF version here: mexican-hibiscus-tea-crystal-vasquez