Recipe by: Rachna Kulshrestha
Source: Family Recipe
- 3 cups chilled yogurt, dairy or vegan
- ¾ cup fresh pomegranate seeds (arils/anardana)
- ½ tsp roasted cumin powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper powder
- a pinch of red chili powder or as required
- ¼ tsp chaat masala powder (optional)
- a pinch of black salt or rock salt (add rock salt if making for fasting)
- sugar as required
- mint leaves for garnish
- Whisk the yogurt till smooth.
- Season with the spice powders, salt and and sugar.
- Stir till sugar is dissolved.
- Add the pomegranate pearl and garnish with the mint leaves
Download PDF version here: indian-pomegranate-raita-rachna-kulshrestha