Recipe by: Rachna Kulshrestha
Source: Family Recipe
- 3 – 4 large alphonso mangoes
- 2 cups full cream chilled milk
- 2 – 3 tbsp sugar
- 6 – 7 pistachios, sliced or chopped
- 6 – 7 cashews, sliced or chopped
- 4 – 8 scoops of vanilla ice-cream
- Peel and chop 3 large mangoes and add them to a blender. Reserve a few pieces for topping the mastani drink later.
- Add sugar and milk and blend into a smooth, thick milkshake. Taste and if not sweet enough, add some more. If the mangoes are very sweet, you can omit the sugar.
- Pour the mango milkshake in glasses and top with vanilla ice-cream, nuts and chopped mangoes
Download PDF version here: indian-mango-mastani-rachna-kulshrestha