Recipe by: Valy Nurit
Source: Family Recipe
- 600g chicken breast fillet, skin on
- 250ml white wine
- Provence herbs
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cube of beef broth in 1 glass of water
- 100g green olives
- 100g mushrooms (optional)
- 4 tsp Maizena (corn starch)
- Olive oil
- Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper
- Heat a pan and add olive oil and butter on high heat. Add chicken skin side down first and fry until golden brown.
- Add crushed garlic and herbs, and allow to brown a little more.
- Add maizena and mix well.
- Add white wine and broth (about a cup) and simmer for about 10 mins, until sauce thickens.
- Add olives and mushrooms. Cover and cook for 20 or 30 minutes on low heat.
Download PDF version here: french-white-wine-and-green-olives-chicken-valy-nurit