Recipe by: Sofia Håkansson
- 400 ml frozen or fresh lingonberries
- 2 gelatine sheets
- 100 ml sugar (for berries)
- 1 eggwhite
- 2 tablespoons of sugar (for eggwhite)
- 300 ml whipping cream
- 75 grams room temperature butter
- 50 ml brown sugar
- 100 ml oats
- 150 ml flour
- ½-1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Soak gelatine sheets in ice cold water for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Put lingonberries and sugar in blender or use hand mixer, than heat in pot and add the soft gelantine sheets. Let it cool
- Whisk egg white and sugar until firm and white. Whisk the cream. Add lingonberry mix to cream and than gently fold the egg white in. Put in cups/glasses and keep in refrigerator 3-4 hours.
- Turn on oven 200 degrees Celsius.
- Mix butter and all ingredients until uniform. Make 16 small balls and flatten the balls. Put on parchment paper and bake for 10-12 minutes. Let them cool.
- Serve lingonberry mousse with biscuits
Download PDF version here: swedish-lingonberry-mousse-with-cardamom-biscuit-sofia-hakansson