Recipe by: Sofia Håkansson
Serves: 4 – 5
This is lovely with butter and cheese or use it with any kind of dip.
- 100 ml sesame seeds
- 100 ml pumpkin seeds
- 100 ml sunflower seeds
- 100 ml corn flour
- 50 ml flax seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 50 ml of oil ( I used canola)
- 200 ml boiling water
- Turn on oven 150 degrees Celsius
- Mix all dry ingredients and stir in oil and water. Let it soak for 15 minutes.
- Spread the sticky dough thinly on the parchment paper approx. 30 by 40 centimeters. I would put one more parchment paper on top and then use rolling pin to make it nice and thin and evenly thick.
- Put in oven 1-1 ½ hour. Let the crispbread on the parchment paper cool of on a rack.
- Break into “dip bite size” or “sandwich size” pieces and enjoy .
Download PDF version here: swedish-crispbread-with-mixed-seeds-sofia-hakansson