Recipe by: Tatyana Kildisheva
Source: Family Recipe
- 4 medium sized (or 2 large) beets
- 2 medium carrots
- ½ small red onion
- 2 medium potatoes
- 6-8 small pickles (gherkins)
- 1 can of green peas
- Salt & black pepper
- 2 bunches of dill
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Boil beets, carrots, potatoes without peeling, preferably in separate pots as they have different cooking times. Leave them to cool after they are cooked through.
- Peel boiled vegetables.
- Chop all the vegetables (except green peas) in as small cubes as you can.
- Chop dill and cut onion very finely.
- Mix all the ingredients together, add olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Serve cold
Download PDF version here: russian-vegetables-salad-tatyana-kildisheva