Recipe by: Tra My
Source: Family Recipe
Add a small handful to Vietnamese dipping sauce and / or serve alongside Vietnamese dishes.
- 1 cup vinegar (distilled white)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- Pinch of salt
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 radish, shredded
- Mix vinegar, sugar and water and salt.
- Pour over shredded carrot and radish
- Keep in fridge for 10-30 mins and ready to serve.
- Can last for a week if keep in a closed jar
Download PDF version here: Vietnamese Pickled Radish and Carrots Tra My Burns