Recipe by: Geraldine Pelissier
Source: Family Recipe
- 450g pork fillet
- 100g button mushrooms, sliced
- 75g (1/3 cup) Madeira wine or white vermouth
- 1 garlic clove
- 100g semi-skimmed milk
- 60g onion, sliced
- 3 tsp Wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ pc chicken stock cube
- 2 tbsp full fat sour cream
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- Salt & Pepper
- Parsley, for garnish
- Heat a frying pan and fry the pork fillet gently on all sides and set aside on a plate.
- To the same frying pan, add the Madeira wine, milk, slicdd onions, chopped garlic, mustards, stock cube, salt and pepper. Bring to boil.
- Add the pork fillet and cook for 20 mins on a simmer. Add a bit more water if it is too dry.
- Add mushrooms 10 mins into the simmer and cook for another 10 mins.
- Before serving, add the sour cream and corn flour to the sauce for a smoother texture. Cook for a further 2 mins and serve hot with rice, pasta or gratin dauphinois.
Downlowd PDF version here: French Mustard Pork Fillet Mignon Geraldine Pelissier