Recipe by: Sara Ramsey
Source: Family Recipe
- 2 – 3 pints of cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 10 – 15 sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ cup basil, chiffonade
- 1 can of artichokes, quartered
- ½ cup cubed smoked Provolone, Asiago or Fontina cheese
- 1/8 cup of toasted pine nuts (optional)
- 500g linguine, spaghetti or fusilli
- Salt & pepper
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Combine cherry tomatoes, garlic, vinegar, olive oil, sun dried tomatoes, salt & pepper. Let this sauce mixture sit at room temperature for 4 – 8 hours.
- Cook pasta in salted water until al dente.
- Drain pasta and pour sauce over hot noodles. Mix in the artichokes, basil, cheese and pine nuts. Top with grated parmesan cheese.
Download PDF version here: American Linguine with Cherry Tomatoes and Artichokes Sara Ramsey