Recipe by: Meesha Mausoof
Source: Family Recipe
- 750g boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 3 tsp garlic paste
- 2 large tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes (for a less spicy dish, use ½ tsp)
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp salt, or to taste
- 3 – 4 green chillies, sliced lengthways and seeds removed)
- 3 tbsp fresh ginger, thinly sliced into small sticks (julienned)
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped (for garnish)
- Heat a frying pan and add some oil. Add ginger and garlic paste and stir fry the paste for 10 seconds.
- Add the cumin seeds and chopped tomatoes. Mix well until tomatoes are soft and change colour. Then add salt and chilli flakes. Mix well and add the cubed chicken.
- Fry until the oil separates and chicken is cooked. Add garam masala, green chillies and julienned ginger. Give it a good mix and sprinkle fresh coriander over the dish.
- Serve with hot naan or rice.
Download PDF version here: Pakistani Chicken Ginger Meesha Mausoof