Recipe by: Alexandra Muquet
Source: A Recreated Thai Recipe by Alexandra Muquet
- 600 g fish
- 1 Tbsp palm sugar, grated
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh coriander root, chopped
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, finely slivered
- 1 Tbsp lemongrass, chopped thinly
- 1-2 red chillis, slivered (empty seeds to reduce heat)
- 2 Tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- 400 ml (1-2 box) coconut milk (depending on how thick you like it. I usually put one box and add water)
- In a saucepan, mix together coconut milk, ginger, coriander root, kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass, chilies, palm sugar, fish sauce and lime juice.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 mins, not covered.
- Add the fish fillets, cover and simmer for another 10 mins, without boiling. Remove from heat and add the coriander leaves.
Download PDF here (more photos are in the PDF): Thai Fish Fillets in Coconut Milk Alexandra Muquet