Recipe by: Caterina Ciuffetelli
Source: family recipe
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- 125 ml lemon juice
- 125 g sugar
- 250 g chopped Nilla vanilla cookies
- Keep evaporated milk can in the freezer.
- Bring it out to room temperature half an hour before making your dessert.
- Beat evaporated milk in a mixer until fluffy.
- Add sugar and lemon juice.
- Mix the chopped cookies.
- Freeze for two hours.
- Serve chilled.
Download PDF here (more photos are in the PDF): Italian Lemon Ice Cream Caterina Ciuffetelli