Recipe by: Stephanie Maas
Source: Stephanie Maas
Makes 1 Jar
- 62 ½ g unsalted butter
- 125 g sugar
- 62 ½ ml lemon juice (around 1 ½ lemons)
- 2 eggs
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Microwave butter for 1 minute or until melted
- Whisk in sugar, lemon juice and eggs.
- Microwave for 30 seconds intervals (around 3x), and stir whisk in between, until curd is thick.
- Sieve curd.
- Add lemon rind and pour into a glass jar.
- Let it cool then put the lid on and refrigerate overnight.
Download PDF here (many more photos in the PDF): British Lemon Curd (Microwave Cooked) Stephanie Maas