Recipe by: Tilly Brook
Source: “The New Classics” by Donna Hay
- 2 cups of plain flour, sifted
- 2 tsp of baking powder, sifted
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 ½ cups of frozen raspberries
- 1 cup of white chocolate, chopped
Preheat oven to 180 C (356 F).
- Place the flour, baking powder and sugar in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the sour cream, eggs, lemon rind, vanilla and oil in a separate bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Stir the ‘wet mix’ through the flour mixture until just combined.
- Stir through the raspberries and chocolate.
- Spoon the mixture into muffin tins lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Bake for 25-30 mins or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
Download PDF here (more photos in this PDF) Australian Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins Tilly Brook