Recipe by: Diane Price
Source: adapted from http://www.philadelphia.co.uk/Recipes/Key-Lime-Cheesecake-Pie?r=9089
- 160 g digestive biscuit crumbs
- 40 g butter, melted
- 250 g Philadelphia Original
- 125 ml, fresh lime juice, ideally from Key limes
- 397 g tin sweetened condensed milk
- Finely grated zest of 2 limes
- Combine the biscuit crumbs and melted butter and press firmly into the base and sides of a 20cm diameter spring form tin. Leave to chill.
- Whisk together the Philadelphia and condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in the lime juice and zest until thoroughly mixed.
- Spoon the mixture into the biscuit crumb case and chill for at least 3 hours to thicken before serving (better overnight)
Note: Key limes are more acidic than Persian limes. “Waitrose” brand’s sweetened condensed milk is less sweetened than other brands.
Download PDF here (more photos are in this PDF): American Key Lime Cheesecake Pie Diane Price