Recipe by: Aastha Mayank Raheja
Source: family recipe
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (Milkmaid)
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 bottle thick cream (Bulla’s or Paul’s cream), ~300 ml
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 5-6 cashew nuts
- 6-8 pistachios
- Mix sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, thickened cream with cardamom powder in mixer.
- Add crushed/small pieces of cashew nuts and pistachios to the mixture obtained.
- Pour the mixture/liquid in a lock n lock box or ice cream moulds.
- Freeze it overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tips: After freezing for 2 hours take out the mixture and mix it in the blender again, this will make the ice cream softer and tastier. Take out the ice cream from the freezer and keep it in the refrigerate mode 15 minutes before serving.
Download PDF here: Indian Kulfi (Desi Ice Cream) by Aastha Mayank Raheja