Recipe by: Valy Ponthoreau
Source: Very Best Baking by Nestle website
- 200 g chocolate 66%
- 6 eggs, normal size
- 1 pinch of salt
- Melt the chocolate in microwave or double boiling ( bain-marie)
- Separate egg whites from yolks
- Add a pinch of salt into the whites and beat until firm
- Mix 4 egg yolks with the chocolate.
- Incorporate carefully the whites.
- Pour in one big serving dish or individual cups
- Rest in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
Download PDF here (more photos in the PDF): French Chocolate Mousse Valy Ponthoreau