Recipe by: Sweety Kiran
- 3 ½ cups water
- 1.5 cups (200 g) small sago pearls
- 1 cup (75 g) crushed roasted peanuts
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 2 Tbsp grated ginger
- 3 green chilies
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled, boiled and grated
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Soak sago in enough water during 30 minutes. Drain out water and keep aside.
- Peel and boil the potatoes. Once cooked, grate them. Let cool down.
- Mix ingredients into the drained sago pearls and make 5cm-diameter flattened balls
- Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry until golden brown. Drain in kitchen paper to remove excess oil.
- Serve hot. Garnish with shredded vegetables and/or green leaves (optional).
Download PDF here (more photos are in this PDF): Indian Sago Cutlets Sweety Kiran