Recipe by: Sweety Kiran
Source: a friend
- 300 g condensed milk, sweetened
- 390 g evaporated milk
- 200 g cream
- a fistful of finely chopped pistachios (optional)
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 250 g fresh ripe mango puree
- 1 tsp saffron (optional)
- Pistachio nuts
- Mango slices
- Blend condensed milk, evaporated milk, and cream together.
- Fold in the pistachio nuts, cardamom powder and mango puree and saffron.
- Cover with film and chill for two hours in the fridge.
- Pour the mixture into molds until 3/4 full. Seal and freeze for at least 5-6 hours.
- At the time of serving, place molds under tap water for a few seconds to ease release from the mold.
- Garnish with pistachio nuts and mango slices. Serve cold.
Tip: You can use popsicle molds or earthen pots / matkas to set the mango kulfi.
Download PDF here: Indian Mango Kulfi Sweety Kiran