Recipe by: Lana Yun
Source: family recipe
Makes 20 big cookies
- 700-900 g biscuits, digestive style
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 200 g unsalted butter, room temp.
- 3 Tbsp cacao (unsweetened chocolate powder)
- In a food processor, crumble the biscuits (thinner than for a cheesecake)
- Put the crumble in a big bowl, add the condensed milk and the butter
- Combine the ingredients using your hands
- Add the cacao and combine again till the mixture resembles a dough
- Take about 1.5 Tbsp of the mixture and shape into a potato form
- Repeat with the rest of the mix
- Dust with some cacao and refrigerate for 5-6 hours.
Download PDF here (more photos are in the PDF): Russian Buttercream Cake Truffles Kartoshka Lana Yan