Recipe by: Tanya Watts
Source: Laharum Community Cookbook
- 2 cups double/thick cream
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1 Tbsp finely grated lemon zest
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Put the cream and sugar in a pot over a medium heat and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Bring the mixture to the boil and cook for 3 minutes – be careful it does not boil over. Remove from heat.
- Add the zest and lemon juice, stirring to combine.
- Leave for a few minutes to cool and then pour into small ramekins (about ¾ cup size).
- Put in the fridge and leave to cool for several hours or overnight.
- Serve as is, or with a small dollop of whipped cream on top.
Download PDF here: Australian Creamy Lemon Pots Tanya Watts