Recipe by: Ha Aronson
Source: family recipe
For both fresh and fried spring rolls
- 600 ml water
- 4 Tbsp brown sugar
- 4 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 red Thai chilies (chopped)
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Carrots for garnish
- Dissolve brown sugar 2 Tbsp of warm water and mix well. Add the remaining water.
- Mix in fish sauce, salt and vinegar.
- Add garlic, chili, and ground black pepper (to taste).
- Can keep this in the fridge for over a week.
- Add carrots to dipping sauce when serving.
Download PDF here (more photos in this PDF): Vietnamese Nuoc Cham (Spring Roll Dipping Sauce) Ha Aronson