Recipe by: Judith Quinzon
- 1/2 kg raw prawns, with shell
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 4 cloves garlic, lightly crushed
- 250 ml orange or lemon juice
- Black pepper, a pinch
- Salt, to taste
- Wash prawns. Cut off unwanted parts. Set aside.
- Heat pan and melt butter. Sauté garlic until slightly brown.
- Add the prawns into the pan. Stir and let cook until prawns change color.
- Add the orange/lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Stir again until prawns are cooked.
- Remove from fire and serve immediately.
Download PDF here (more photos shown in the PDF): Filipino Quick Butter Prawns Judith Quinzon