Recipe by: Judith Quinzon
- 2 Tilapia fish, cleaned
- 3 medium-sized tomatoes, diced
- 3 medium-sized onions, diced
- 450 ml water
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ cup green onions, chopped (optional)
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- Oil for frying
- Rub salt over the fish. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the fish in medium heat until golden brown.
- Remove the fish from the pan and place in a plate lined with paper towels. Set aside.
- Using a clean pan, heat 2 tsp cooking oil and sauté the garlic, onions, and tomatoes.
- Add fish sauce, ground black pepper and stir.
- Add the chopped green onions and water, and bring to a boil.
- Add the fried fish and simmer 3-5 minutes.
- Beat the eggs on a bowl and add to the fish pan. Ensure that it is distributed evenly.
- Once the eggs curdles or coagulates, you may start stirring the mixture.
- Simmer for another 2 minutes and remove from fire. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve hot.
Download PDF here: Filipino Fish Sarciado Judith Quinzon