Recipe by: Linda Laratro
Source: Adapted from a variety of sources
- 1 small red onion, diced
- Handful of coriander stems, finely chopped
- Handful of chopped coriander leaves
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2-3 Tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 1 x 270 Ayam brand coconut cream, see photo in attached PDF file
- 500 g free range chicken mince
- Whatever vegetables you have, such as
- ½ large grated zucchini
- 150 g chopped bunch of big baby chye sim
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 handful bean sprouts
- (also nice: asparagus, broccolini, sweet potato, baby spinach)
- Add some coconut oil to a large fry pan or pot (with high sides) on medium heat. Sauté the diced onions and coriander roots until they get soft.
- Add 1 Tbsp of the green curry paste and mix for a couple minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook, breaking it up with a wooden spoon as it cooks.
- Once chicken is just about cooked, add the remaining 2 Tbsp green curry paste and mix.
- Add coconut cream and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Add the grated zucchini and chopped stems of Asian greens.
- Simmer for 10-15 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Add the broccoli and baby chye sim and simmer for another 5 mins or so until the broccoli has cooked.
- Stir in a handful of bean sprouts and coriander leaves (save a few of the coriander leaves to sprinkle on top when ready).
- Sprinkle with the remaining coriander leaves.
Download PDF here: Thai Green Chicken Mince and Vegetable Curry Linda Laratro