Recipe by: Jane Wu
Source: Jane Wu
- 1 head celery
- 400 g prawns
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tbsp prune powder*, see photo
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar (Zhenjiang fragrant vinegar*), see photo
- Salt, to taste
- Clean the celery by washing and removing the strings. Take off the leaves and set these aside.
- Cut the celery into small pcs and boil for 2 mins.
- Boil prawns until the color is changed.
- Mix the celery with prawns, then add the sesame oil and rice vinegar.
- Add the prune powder and the cherry tomatoes.
- Add the salt after tasting.
- Garnish with the celery leaves and serve.
Download PDF here: