Recipe by: Dulce Legerstee
Source: Family recipe
- 500 g (4 cups) tapioca starch (If you have access to sour tapioca, you can use 250 g (2 cups) of each)
- 1 cup milk
- 100 ml vegetable oil
- 1 tsp (3 gm) salt (or to taste depending on how salty your cheese is)
- 2-3 cups cheddar cheese (or another cheese of your liking, or a mix of cheeses), coarsely grated
- 1-3 large eggs
- Heat milk, oil, and salt in a small sauce pan until it comes to a boil. Watch closely as it may boil over.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Sift tapioca starch into a large bowl.
Download PDF here: Brazilian Pao de Queijo (Cheese Bread) Dulce Legerstee