Recipe by: Kei Eihara
Source: Recreated recipe of Ko-Ko, a Japanese Cook
- Drain the tofu and wrap in paper towels for at least 30 minutes to remove any excess water.
- Cut into 2 cm cubes, then place the tofu in a serving bowl.
- Cut each vegetables into thin strips, soak them in cold water for 5 minutes and drain.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss, then put the vegetable salad on top of the tofu before serving.
- Put 20g of water in a microwave-safe bowl and add the gelatin, mix well. Cover and microwave on medium heat for 20 seconds until the gelatin has fully dissolved.
- In a separate bowl mix the green tea powder and condensed milk.
- Heat the regular milk in a pan until it’s almost boiling and then add to the condensed milk
mixture and strain it.
- Add the gelatin liquid and whipping cream together and mix gently.
- Let it cool off in the fridge for 40 minutes until it thickens.
- Take it out of the fridge, mix and put it in individual serving bowls.
- Refrigerate to set the pudding for at least 6 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Download PDF here: Japanese Matcha Pudding Kei Eihara