Recipe by: Sachika Takao
Source: Family recipe
- 8 g dried Hijiki seaweed
- 100 g cooked edamame beans, skins removed
- ½ red capsicum, diced in small cubes
- 100 g corn (boiled, frozen or canned)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp Japanese vinegar
- ½ – 1 tsp Wasabi paste (to taste)
- Soak the Hijiki seaweed in cold water until it has reconstituted (around 10 mins). Rinse and drain.
- Mix the olive oil, soy sauce, vinegar and wasabi paste.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss well.
Download PDF here: Japanese Hijiki and Edamame Bean Salad Sackika Takao