Recipe by: Kei Eihara
Source: Family Recipe
- 600g cooked rice (For instruction, please refer to Japanese Cooked Rice Recipe)
- 4 Tbsp sushi vinegar
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1/2 Japanese cucumber
- 40g fresh salmon (raw sushi grade)
- 2 large cooked shrimp
- 1 Japanese egg rolled omelet (For instruction, please refer to Japanese Rolled Omelet Recipe)
- Place the hot rice in a large bowl. Sprinkle with all of the sushi vinegar and mix with a cutting motion to evenly distribute the vinegar and aerate the rice. Set aside to cool.
- Cut each topping ingredient into 1cm cubes. You may want to sprinkle lemon juice over the avocado to keep it from turning brown.
- Place the sushi rice inx a bowl and add toppings, and then add a little soy sauce to the Japanese Chirashi Zushi.
Download PDF here: Japanese Chirashi Zushi Kei Eihara