Recipe by: AJ Mankowski
Serves: 5 – 6
- 10 slices white bread
- 1 can apple pie filling (I found half this amount is better)
- ½ cup sugar (less is better)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup (75 g) melted butter
Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F).
- Cut crusts off bread and roll each slice flat with rolling pin.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon on plate.
- Pour pie filling onto a plate and chop so it’s pieces are smaller.
- Put pie filling on each slice of bread and roll up (not on the diagonal).
- Dip into melted butter and then roll in cinnamon sugar.
- Place seam side down on parchment lined pan or nonstick pan.
- Bake 10 mins or until browned and crispy.
Download PDF here: American Baked Apple Pie Rollups AJ Mankowski